- High 2,200 Lumen brightness and 400:1 contrast with native XGA resolution
- Eco mode provides for reduced power consumption and 3,000 hour lamp life
- Top load lamp and bottom filter with slide design provide for easier maintenance
- 1024 x 768 XGA resolution, VGA and Composite inputs
- Eco Mode for more energy savings, longer lamp life and reduced noise
The PJL7211 is an advanced 3LCD projector which delivers 2200 lumens with a 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution. This projector is designed for table-top use or can be mounted on the ceiling for classrooms and meeting rooms. The top load lamp and bottom filter with slide design provide for easy maintenance. There are 7 default picture modes (Normal, Cinema, Dynamic, Blackboard, Greenboard, Whiteboard and Daylight modes) to choose from depending on the user’s projected source. Whisper mode helps extend the lamp life and drops the fan noise down to 30dB. For increased security, a PIN lock feature allows you to set a password to prevent unauthorized use and Kensington security lock port provides for theft deterrence.